The Texas Office of Court Administration (OCA) is proud to provide a unified, statewide electronic filing system that benefits all participants in the court system. Texas is the largest state in the country to implement mandatory e-filing for its courts. eFileTexas efficiently handles more than 4 million transactions a year – more court filings than any other jurisdiction in the country – saving more than three pallets of paper per week.
The following links will be useful to understand more about the scope and benefits of this historic project..
- September 30, 2015 Press Release
- eFileTexas.gov Case Study
- eFileTexas.gov Background & Overview
- How does eFileTexas.gov work?
- eFileTexas.gov screen captures (Download ZIP file)
- eFileTexas Media Event Photos 09-30-15 (Download ZIP file)
- eFileTexas.gov Brand Kit
Looking for original project documents, photos and videos? Check out the Media Archive »
Office of Court Administration
Director of Public Affairs & Special Counsel
Jetstream PR for Tyler Technologies
972-788-9456, ext. 301